This Fund Supports:
- accepted UYAP applicants with limited finances
- students from previous seasons returning to Ulithi Atoll as leaders & mentors
- local students as they continue to monitor the reef and fisheries independently during the rest of the year
For 2022, we seek $26,000 to fund:
- 3 half-scholarships of $3,000
- 1 full-scholarship of $6,000
- $5,000 to support the program leader and assistant
- $6,000 to cover direct costs such as boat and fuel expenses
Scholarships will be awarded according to financial need, student career goals and demonstrated academic and social responsibility. Students funded under the scholarship will provide an account of their work and experiences, which will be available to donors.
Donations are appreciated by March 2022.
Thank you for your support!